I didn't write not even one single post in March. That's bad, I hate when that happens. Especially because I know when I go back and read my blog I'll be mad at myself. But let me just list a few March happenings.
1. Recreational softball for McKenlee is in full swing, her team has yet to win a game yet but I am hopeful.
2. I got my hair cut and asked myself WHY??? I waited so long. I guess part of it was that it was longer than it had been in years and when I took the time to curl it all out I loved it. However, curling it all out was A LOT of work so I hardly ever did it. Thus, I ran around looking scraggly to much of the time. It is now shoulder length and looks really nice, and is so easy to do.
3. We went on vacation to Hilton Head Island, SC. We loved it and want to go back. This event deserves it's own blog post along with pictures so coming soon, I promise.
4. I played golf two times and I'm getting better. Not Tiger Woods better, but better none the less. LOL I'm not sure if I like it yet but I am sure I love how happy it makes my husband that we are out there playing together, so I'm going to try really hard to fall in love with it.
5. We spent a day in Orlando with Sydnee and her soon to be new room mate Ashley. It was a nice time.
6. We saw the movie Divergent. The girls and I loved it, Dave not so much. Now I want to read the books, not sure when I will fit that in. I currently have 4 books downloaded on my Kindle that I haven't gotten to yet.
7. We spent our annual day down in Englewood, Florida with my Aunt and Uncle visiting from Michigan. We took the Kayak with us and McKenlee and I got lucky and had an up close and personal experience with a Sea Turtle, it was amazing.
8. McKenlee went to see Demi Lovato in concert and had a blast.
9. Lap top battery is dying so nine is all I got today. Enjoy your Sunday. :)