Friday, April 24, 2009

Remember Me......










I bet you thought I would be lost from Blog land forever. I have tried to post several different times but we have been so busy these last 4 weeks with company. We had a wonderful spring break. My SIL and BIL were here along with my MIL and FIL we had a fantastic time we spent a week in Orlando at our time share and just relaxed and swam and shopped and ate way to much good food. Above are pictures of Mighty Mouth and Miss Priss with their Nanny and Grandad and Soccer Girl with my SIL and the Englishman with my BIL and the Englishman and I and my BIL and SIL at dinner. Notice the glasses on Soccer Girl of course 2 days before we leave for vacation she gets a corneal ulcer. Never heard of it? Me either until now. Of course now I am an expert because I have hit every Internet site available on them. After antibiotic drops for 2 weeks and no contacts for 3 she is back in her contacts but much differently. No more extended wear for her and a much more stringent cleaning process EVERY SINGLE night. Luckily she was able to put her contacts in a couple days before her state cup for soccer. Bless her heart for two weeks she would go to practice with only one lens. With a negative 550 prescription that was no easy task. State cup was fun but unfortunately they didn't move on. They lost to the other team in the last 5 minutes of the game how frustrating. However, Soccer Girl has made a huge decision to not play competitive soccer anymore. She will still play for high school but has decided that it is just to much of a commitment with everything else she wants to do. While it is kind of sad especially because she is a part of such a great team right now it is kind of nice too. I can't imagine what it is going to be like to not spend every holiday weekend at a soccer tournament. Not to mention the expense, of course that will probably just be taken up with car insurance for her she will be driving BY HERSELF in less than 4 months. This completely blows my mind. I can't believe that I am old enough to have a daughter who is driving. Anyway, there is so much more to share and more pictures too but I have to go. I do want to share something Mighty Mouth said because I want to remember it. We were at dinner one night and Nanny and Grandad asked her if she would go back to England with them for a couple weeks when school was out. She told them only if I or her Daddy came too. Then Miss Priss said that she would go and Mighty Mouth said to her "that's because you don't love Mommy and Daddy as much as I do" we were all in stitches. Oh if only she would feel that way about her Mom and Dad forever and never want to go anywhere without us. LOL I bet I only have about a year left for that.........

No comments: