Saturday, July 25, 2009

Recap of the week....

Monday: Annual check up for Soccer Girl. She is healthy and almost as tall as me. She is 5'8 I am 5'8 1/2. When did that happen?








  • Tuesday: Happy Birthday to my sweet sister and Mother of my beautiful niece!!!!






  • Wednesday: Swim Meet the girls did great and had a good time. The Englishman actually made this Meet so I stayed home and had the house to myself for a couple of hours...




  • Thursday: The younger girls had spent the night at their friends house so I had a very quiet day and caught up on laundry...




  • Friday: Adventure Island again, we had a blast. Two of my friends came with their children, Soccer Girl brought a friend and the younger two brought a friend. Weather was awesome hot and sunny with no rain.




  • Saturday: Packing up and heading to the beach for a week. Staying in a beach front condo and looking forward to cocktails on the balcony with the Englishman. Will have lots of pictures to share....

Hoping you had a great week too!!!! See ya next week!!!!

No comments: