Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Random Thoughts

1. My BIL Steve installed our back splash today in our kitchen and it looks so good. I can't wait for the kitchen reface to be done....

2. Watched Soccer Girls soccer game last night in the pouring rain and was quickly reminded why I was never into sports as a teenager.... LOL

3. I am totally in love with my niece Hannah. She is at the utterly adorable age and the best part is she really loves me. I know this because my sister tells me all she talks about is "Suzie, Suzie, Suzie" (oh yes I rock) how cute is that.....

4. Alex (the little boy I babysit) told me today that I make the "best peanut butter and jelly sandwiches ever" It so made my day because you know it's all about the little things....

5. I recently bought a Bissel Steam Mop and I love it. It makes cleaning my ceramic tile floors so easy. This is really good because I used to let my floors go WAY to long in between cleanings. Not anymore this mop almost makes it fun, almost....

6. I only have 7 more work days until I get a week off. I love babysitting for school teachers.

7. Freddie the Fall Festival fish is doing great. He is the funniest goldfish I have ever seen. He has the cutest personality. Mighty Mouth can put her finger in the bowl and he comes up and kisses tries to eat her finger. It's so funny....

8. I love the new show V. I remember 20 years ago when it came out it was one of my favorite shows and now it's back. I wish they would re-make Love Boat and Fantasy Island.

No comments: