Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving Weekend.......


























Thanksgiving was a wonderful day spent with family. Unfortunately, I didn't get that many pictures. We did get our annual "Englishman and I in front of our kitchen" our completed kitchen I might add. Yay!!! I also got a picture of Miss Priss in front of our fire pit that we recently bought. (The girls have been enjoying it like crazy, roasting marshmallows and making smores.) We have been having a wonderful week and weekend. Our weather has been gorgeous. We are heading to a B-day party today in the park for our neighbor boy. Should be a great day. I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and enjoys the rest of the weekend.

1 comment:

elizabeth said...

I love, love, love your kitchen....don't you want to come to Utah and do mine? I have always loved white cabinets in a kitchen! They look GREAT!