Friday, March 12, 2010

"Friday I'm in Love"

It's raining today, and I am having trouble getting motivated. Could be because my dog got me up at 3 A.M when the storm started. She hates storms and lets everyone know it.


The Englishman has been off this week and it's been nice having him home. He went down to Englewood to play golf with my Uncle for one night and two days and Mighty Mouth was thrilled to sleep in our bed with me. I cherished it because I know one day that won't be a big deal anymore. ( I hope LOL )

We're having a family get together Saturday for my Aunt Sharon's Birthday on Saturday night (Happy Birthday Aunt Sharon)and I am looking forward to it, should be a good time.


In two weeks the girls and I have a week off for Spring Break. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

I finally watched the movie Marley and ME last night with Mighty Mouth and Miss Priss it was wonderful and yes, I cried my eyes out. Marley reminded me so much of our dog HIGH MAINTENANCE although I will say she is not quite as bad.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!!!!

No comments: