Monday, October 25, 2010

Consistently Thankful

Ok, remember when I said I was going to post everyday with something I was Thankful for. Yeah, um you see how well that went. I have such a hard time with "consistently blogging" although in my heart I am "consistently thankful." I decided to write another list to make up for days I missed. Remember, these are little things that effect more of my day to day life in addition to the big one's (health, home, overall happiness) that I am forever thankful for.

1. I am Thankful that the Englishman managed to get off the same week the kids have off for Spring Break. Since he is at the bottom of his works totem pole this was really great. We have plans to visit Myrtle beach.

2. I am Thankful I have been going to Weight Watchers for three weeks now and have lost a total of 7.2 lbs. Just a little sand off the beach but a great start that I am very proud of.

3. I am Thankful that after working on it for roughly 3 hours I finally figured out how to load audiobooks to my Ipod from our local library website for FREE. I love listening to books when I walk. My goal for this week is 10 miles.

4. I am Thankful that the Englishman and I had a date night on Saturday night and went to dinner. It was a lot of fun. I also stayed on program (weight watchers) so that was even better.

5. I am Thankful that we are having friends and family coming over for a pumpkin carving party on Sunday for Halloween. It should be a lot of fun and I am really looking forward to it.

There that made up for 5 days right? LOL Have a great week...

P.S Pet count is back up to 9

1 dog, 2 cats, 2 bunnies, 2 fish, (can you believe that Freddy the carnival fish is still going strong?)1 hermit crab and 1 hamster.

Miss Priss got another Hamster this weekend. A little Siberian Dwarf she named Bella, a cute little ball of fur.

Oh yeah, Thankful the Englishman didn't throw to much of a fit.

(we lost the bird and the other hermit crab over the summer, not sure if I mentioned. RIP Crabby and Blue Bird)

No comments: