Monday, November 15, 2010

More Bullet Points

Just can't seem to find time for a proper post so here you go....

1. Soccer Girl got her acceptance letter to UCF so looks like she is a "KNIGHT" she is very excited and so are we...

2. Soccer Girl had her very last high school swim banquet Friday night. She was awarded "most valuable swimmer" so proud of my girl....

3. This weekend was fall clean out and it felt so good. The Englishman and I (mostly him) cleaned out the garage and our closet. The girls and I went through their rooms and it feels so good to be organized.. (You know for like a day or two lol)

4. Our weather is gorgeous and our windows are open.

5. Thanksgiving will be held at our house this year and we should have a big crowd, looking forward to it.

6. This is the first year in awhile that I haven't had next week off. Kind of bummed but planning on taking all the kids to Busch Gardens one day should be an adventure.

7. I lost 5 lbs in one week last week at weight watchers and I am THRILLED. This makes a grand total of 13 lbs...Yay!!!

That's all I got today, have a great week!!!!!!

No comments: