Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas is coming, I'm trying not to get fat (er)..

Oh my gosh it is SO HARD to follow weight watchers so close to Christmas . I have currently lost 16 1/2 pounds, but that of course is before tomorrow. I am worried about tomorrow. I have had the toughest week. I can't blame it on anything but my complete and total lack of self control. I keep playing with the idea of skipping the weigh in tomorrow, but I know I won't. I won't because if I do it will be so easy for me to skip going all together and I made a promise to myself that no matter what I will keep going. Even if I have several bad weeks (which currently that has never happened. I have gained twice but always came back the following week with a good weight loss to make up for it) But no matter what I WILL WEIGH IN EVERY WEEK!!!! There I said it!!!! Have a FANTASTIC weekend!!!!!

No comments: