Saturday, February 5, 2011

Rainy days and Saturdays...

Today has been rainy and it is getting cooler. (Don't know if I have mentioned but we have had unseasonably warm weather) Yes, while the rest of the country is in the midst of snow storms I have been wearing shorts for the last two days. But I guess that is going to end after today. Our highs will go back to 65. I know, I know, I am not complaining.

I have to do a little bragging Sydnee was picked for this Largo.Patch websites athlete of the week. I also lost 5lbs last week at WW and did the Teen Zumba class with my girls at the Y on Wednesday. I have to admit it was a lot of fun, mostly because I was doing it with my girls. I thought it would be easy because you know it is suppose to be dancing with a Latin theme. Uh no, it is kick your out of shape butt with a Latin theme. LOL I used to think I had rhythm and could hold my own on the dance floor.

NOT!!!

But I am looking forward to going again. Since it was the teen Zumba there were only like 6 girls in the class and three of them were mine so I felt completely comfortable and not intimidated. I figure maybe after a few more classes when I can manage a little more rhythm and a little less panting I will do the adult class too and then I will be getting two in a week. Because one thing is for sure I need to get some MORE EXERCISE...

Off to get my hair colored and highlighted (aka: cover the gray)

No comments: