Tuesday, March 22, 2011

"Where oh where has my baby gone"


This picture was taken a couple weeks ago at my BFF's son's birthday party.
When I saw it I couldn't get over how old my youngest daughter looks in it. I guess because I see her everyday I just don't realize what a young lady she is becoming.



We have so much going on right now so I am just going to share a few updates.



Soccer Girl starts back as a lifeguard this Sunday. She is so excited. Must be nice to get paid to do your favorite thing. Hang at the beach. :)



I sprained my foot 10 days a go and it SUCKED!!! It hurt SO BAD!! I couldn't walk on it for 3 days and they were the longest three days of my life. LOL It is much better now, just still a little swollen but much better!!



We leave for Myrtle Beach for spring break soon. I can't wait. Really looking forward to a week of relaxing.



We are hosting a French exchange student next month for two weeks and we are very excited to meet her. This is through Miss Priss's French class. Her name is Chloe and she is the same age age as Miss Priss. She will be going to school with her and learning about our culture.



That's all for now. Hope everyone has a great week!!!!

No comments: