Saturday, February 28, 2009

Happy 60th Birthday Mom............

My Mom's Birthday is today...She is 60...It is so hard for me to believe. When I think of 60 I think of it as old...really old....only my Mom is not really old....So how is it possible that she can be 60?? She seems the same to me. Do I seem the same to my girls now at 38 as I did at 30? I will have to ask Soccer Girl...Anyway, we had a surprise Birthday party for her last night here at the house. It was a small affair, just family but it was a great time. She thought she was coming over to visit my Aunt and Uncle who are vacationing from up north. We ate, drank and played the Wii. My family loves to bowl and play baseball on the Wii. We have tournaments and the whole nine yards with the bowling, it is so funny. Sometimes, I think the adults like the Wii more than the kids do. I posted a video clip of us singing Happy Birthday. Please don't think we are alcoholics when you see all the wine bottles on the table. LOL If I were to have shown you a clip of the coolers of beer than you could think we are alcoholics. (just kidding) (Not really, we actually did have two coolers of beer and boy the Englishman was hurting this morning). As my in-laws would say "self inflicted no sympathy".................

HAPPY 60TH BIRTHDAY MOM......WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!

No comments: