Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!!!!


Here are my Homemade Valentines. I am so proud of them. I know they are not much to look at but being that I am not crafty at all I am quite pleased with them. Of course, the pink candy hearts are not part of the Valentines they are just there for Internet security because my families names are underneath. I am so clever don't you think with my little hearts. (wink) Anyway, I even wrote little notes on the back of them about my girls and my husband and since I use this blog as sort of a journal I hope you don't mind that I am going to share them with you. They are a little corny so feel free to skip the rest of this post if you want I won't be offended.
The Englishman - I love you for your loyalty.
I love you for your work ethic.
I love you for your sense of right and wrong.
I love you because you chose me.
Lucky me.........
Soccer Girl - I love you for your sense of commitment.
I love you for your strong ambition.
I love you because I can already see the wonderful woman you will become.
I love that you are my daughter.....
Miss Priss - I love you because you are content and easy to please.
I love you because of your silent confidence.
I love you because you make it easy to be your Mother.
I love that you are my daughter.....
Mighty Mouth - I love you because you care so much about others.
I love you because you try so hard to please.
I love you for your sense of humor.
I love that you are my daughter....
Thank you for letting me share and I hope you have a Wonderful Valentines Day with the ones you Love!!!!!!!!

No comments: