Sunday, June 14, 2009

Is it Sunday again?

Another week has flown by. We are totally loving summer. Here are a few highlights of our week.

Went to the movies and saw "UP" really cute and made me a little teary eyed a couple of times (Shh don't tell anyone)

Went to my first Rays game with the Englishman and Mighty Mouth and Miss Priss and had a blast. Spur of the moment on Friday night off we went. It was great I have pictures I will share later.

Went to Chuck E Cheese and continue to be amazed how quickly kids can go through 225 tokens.

Went in our "Redneck pool" every day and are totally enjoying it. I even snuck in once by myself for a couple hours on a raft with a book it was awesome.


Remembered how busy the social calender of an almost 16 year old can be and am actually looking forward to when she can drive by herself so I don't have to play taxi. (wait did I just say that?)

Looking forward to another week of summer fun.........

No comments: