Thursday, June 4, 2009

You know your a Redneck when....................















Well after much debate with the Englishman I bought the girls a "redneck" pool as the Englishman calls it. We put it up on the back screen porch under the open screen roof portion so it still gets sun. As you can see it barely fit but I am so glad it did because I didn't want to get the smaller one. I wanted the girls to have a little room to move around in it. They are thrilled even Soccer Girl said she will enjoy laying on a raft in it. The younger two were in it until 11pm last night even though it still wasn't full of water yet. It took all day to fill. Of course we have my Mom's gorgeous in ground pool less than a mile a way but it will be nice to have this one right out back whenever they want to hop in it. I have to say it was the easiest install ever. They are not kidding when they say "ready for water in 45 min" of course I had the advantage that I didn't have to clear any ground because it went up on our cement patio. But it is 15 foot around and 4ft deep and I think it is going to get a lot of use this summer..........

No comments: