Thursday, August 13, 2009

Summer fun to a close........

Well summer is over. For me anyway this week. The kids still have next week before they go back. I am ready for school to start. Funny how that works I can't wait for school to be over in May and I can't wait for it to get started again in August. Next week is what I call "hell" week because it is the week that I have my own children home and the day care kids. Of course throw in a neighbor kid or two and it is insane. On the bright side next week should fly by and I also get a lot of help entertaining the day care kids because my own kids do things with them. School shopping is almost done too, one more trip should take care of it. Managed to get through that without spending to much Yay!! It is so ridiculously hot right now I am dreaming of November. The poor Englishman is out in it everyday ( I can't even imagine) He loves his job but I bet he wishes he could just skip August and September. It always makes me laugh too when you are school shopping in Florida because the stores still bring in the winter stuff. Of course it is what I like to call modified winter stuff. Which means THIN fabric ed long sleeves and LIGHT jackets but still when it is 98 degrees outside you don't want long sleeves regardless of how light the material is. The girls have their last swim meet tonight and Mighty Mouth is so excited because this pool has touch pads like in the Olympics. I am not looking forward to it because this particular pool is indoors in a large glass domed building with no air conditioning so it will probably be like 110 with 100 percent humidity. We finally saw the latest Harry Potter movie last night. We enjoyed it but of course Mighty Mouth was in our room at 3am because she couldn't sleep she was scared. Guess who's in my bed now sound asleep making up for last night. Bless her heart when I got up at 7am this morning she was on the floor in her sisters room. I hate it when she sleeps on the floor because I know how uncomfortable she must be I wish she would grow out of the "fraidy cat" phase. Well enough details of our non-interesting week...Have a great weekend!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Driving three Prince Girls said...
This comment has been removed by the author.