Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Sweet Sixteen!!!!!!!!!!!



Soccer Girl turns Sixteen today... I can't believe it..It's funny but sometimes when she is talking to me she will have a certain expression on her face or she will look at me a certain way and I will tell her. "oh I just saw little Sydnee" It always makes her smile. It's during those moments that I catch a glimpse of what she looked like when she was little, I get these instant flashes of memories of my LITTLE girl. I just can't get over that the same little girl has turned into this beautiful, intelligent, remarkable young woman. (I know I am totally prejudice) She takes her driving test tomorrow at 10:45 and she is SO excited. I can't believe that after tomorrow she will get in a car by herself and drive away. Thank goodness for cell phones, how did parents ever let their kids out of their sights before cell phones. We will be car shopping over the next few weeks thanks to her Nanny and Grandad who have given her money for her first car. We'll keep you posted on that. Happy Birthday to my brown eyed girl !!!!!!
"when you need, you need me to be with you I will follow where you lead"

No comments: