Sunday, November 6, 2011

Halloween Weekend ( a week late)

Halloween weekend was great. Saturday we drove to Orlando to spend the day with my niece and her friend. (they were staying at our timeshare for a week) So we hung out with them for the day and went to dinner too. Busy college girl Sydnee even managed to pop in (her University is in Orlando) and spend some time with us. Sunday was spent doing some more shopping, it will be a challenge for my niece to get all her goodies in her suitcase..LOL The girls carved their pumpkins so they were ready for the porch. Halloween was great and i think carla enjoyed seeing Halloween in Florida. She was shocked by how many trick or treaters we have. Here are some pictures of the weekend.


I even dressed up this year


McKenlee my drama queen...


Natalie my Cheetah girl....


Carving Pumpkins...


Hanging out with Sydnee by the pool...









No comments: