Wednesday, November 16, 2011

A little bit cool......

Last night after McKenlee's softball game we were heading back to the parking lot. She was going to ride home with her Daddy but I saw her stop at my van. "What are you doing I asked her, I thought you were riding home with Daddy?" "I am" she said "I'm just writing something on your window." Last night was humid and foggy so the windows had condensation on them. When I got in the van and was heading out of the parking lot I looked back and saw that she wrote #1 MOM on the window. My heart melted. You see McKenlee is at the difficult middle school age. You know the one where Mom and Dad are pains in her butt and her friends know it all. Where the smallest thing is a battle and there is a smart answer for EVERYTHING. So to see that on the back of my window reminded me that she really does love me, and that maybe I'm still a little bit cool.....

No comments: