Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day.......

So I haven't blogged for awhile. It's been on my mind just not really feeling it. Of course I still BLOG READ avidly and I found this on another blog I read and thought well it at least gives me something to write about right????

1. Did you have a nickname as a child? What was it?

I have always been called "Suzie Q" by my Aunt Sharon, when I was young I was "Balouchi" to my Grandmother and I was known as "Malibu" to my cousins for awhile.

2. What movie can you quote best? Without a hesitation that would be "Finding Nemo" my most favorite "find a happy place, find a happy place."

3. What was your favorite pastime in middle school? Roller skating at what used to be called "Southland Rollar Palace" what's neat about still living in the small town you grew up in is that my youngest daughter is now a big fan of roller skating at the same rink but now it is called "Astro Skate."

4. What did the high-school you want to be when you grew up? I can't really remember but I remember as a child wanting to be a veterinarian, a teacher, or an actress.

5. Are you afraid of heights? I never was until I turned 30 and now I am petrified.


6. What was the highlight of your week? Friday nights out to dinner with my love.


7. What is your favorite city? I haven't made it there yet but I am sure it would be Seattle, Wa or Portland, Oregon. I really think I was suppose to be a Pacific West Coast girl...

8. What's the best concert you've ever been to? I haven't been to that many concerts and I am not a big fan of crowds but I went to see "Wicked" and loved it. I keep telling myself I need to do the theatre more often but can't seem to fit it in.

9. If I gave you the day "off" -- from your job or kids or whatever your usual responsibilities -- what would you do? Go shopping, catch a movie, and have dinner with a good friend or my husband if I could talk him into the movie and shopping part.


10. In your opinion, what is the best song to roller skate to? "Funky Town"



11. What are you doing after this? Taking my little guys to the McDonald's play area to get out of the house for a little while.

No comments: