Monday, December 22, 2008

Merry Christmas..........



This picture has nothing to do with this post but I thought it was so cute how Dudley was laying on the Christmas stockings.....The perfect napping spot.

So I am officially on vacation and it feels GREAT did I mention that it is WONDERFUL it feels so GOOD to be off for TWO WHOLE WEEKS... In the Prince house things are moving right along. Just have a little more shopping to do and I will be ready to relax and enjoy the Holidays with my family. Christmas Cards are done, so now I just want to do a little Holiday baking with the girls and finish their Christmas present crafts (family gifts) and get those wrapped. I am so proud of myself this year I have really stayed on top of my wrapping. Of course I have Soccer Girl to thank for that she has helped me a lot in that department. As much as it saddens me sometimes that my girls are growing up so fast it also is wonderful because they can do so much for themselves and for me the older they get. They help out so much now and it makes things so much easier. On Friday (my last day with the little one's that I watch) they opened Christmas presents from each other and me. It was so awesome to watch them open their gifts. They are 3 and 1 and I forgot how much fun that age is at Christmas. My little guy (the 1 year old) didn't even care about opening the box he just wanted to play with it by scooting it across the floor. It reminded me that you just have to stop and enjoy every age because each one brings it's own wonderful aspects......Merry Christmas may you make wonderful memories with you family this year.............

No comments: