Just some quick thoughts:
1. I am so glad it's Friday.
2. We have had cold weather (and I really mean cold, highs in the forties and lows in the thirties) for a week now and other than (because I am frugal) having to run my heat I am loving it. Of course, I am complaining like the rest of us Floridians but secretly I am enjoying every minute because I know it won't last.
3. Soccer Girl and her on again off again boyfriend are "ON AGAIN" and so far so good, I think this time might really be good....
4. I have been doing really well on my commitment to exercise since December 1 (I thought why be like everyone else and wait till Jan 1 LOL) I really want to do the Epcot half marathon in October. I am not worried so much about the distance as I am the time rules, you have to maintain a sixteen minute mile. This will require running a big portion and I just have such a hard time running, I am much better at speed walking. I keep hearing that running gets easier the more you do it. Well, it has been 6 weeks now so PLEASE get easier soon.
5. I have my Valentine decorations up already. To be truthful, I put them up a couple days after the Christmas stuff came down. The house looked so bare I had to do something.
6. I think I better finish this post and get motivated. My niece and sister are coming over for a play date with my little Dominic and he keeps chanting "Suzie, when baby Hannah coming?" This cracks me up that he calls her baby because he is a whopping 6 months older than her.....
Have a great weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!