Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Last few days recap....

Saturday: Had a great day with my Valentine, late lunch Olive Garden then movie The Edge of Darkness. (Really wanted to see It's Complicated but can you believe they took it out of our local theatre already) then home for an early bedtime (yes, it is sad we were in bed by 9:30pm, we are old, it's true)

Sunday: Grocery shopping and sports shopping. We needed a bat for Mighty Mouth, work shoes for the Englishman, and new tennis shoes for me for my first race in two weeks YAY!!!

Monday: Kids were out of school so we went to Chuck E Cheese. Then softball practice with new team. Love new team, and new coach, should be a great season..

Tuesday: Soccer Banquet for Soccer Girl and guess who got Best Offensive Player of the Year? Yup, that would be my girl. Second year in a row I might add. Yes, I am so totally bragging on her but I can't help it, after all it is my blog....

Hope everyone is having a great start to your week!!!!!!!

No comments: