Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas with the family.....

Christmas was fun and it seemed to fly by. We made Gingerbread Houses for the first time and that was definitely a hit. Something I want to make a yearly tradition. The hardest part I think for me about the houses is the waste. Because of course your not going to eat them so after throwing two away my husband suggested giving the third one to the squirrels. They loved it and so did we, we watched them come down the tree all day and kept commenting every time another wall would be missing. Christmas Eve was spent at my sisters and Christmas day everyone came over and had dinner here. Other than wishing it would of been a little colder. (We had an unseasonably warm Christmas even for Florida) It was PERFECT!!


The whole family.... ( I love this picture because everyone moaned when my sister wanted to take it and she said "you guys will thank me for this later" she was so right. I love it and I love that everyone was in it because she unlike me has mastered the timer on her camera. Good Job Julie!!!! )





Dave and I with our girl's....

No comments: