Saturday, April 7, 2012

April is here....


So April is here can you believe it? I'm going to blink and summer will be upon me with it's oppressive heat. Have I mentioned that I hate summers in Florida??? I will try not to think of that as I enjoy what is probably our last little cold front of the season. We have been having high's in the upper 80'a for two weeks now. (luckily, our evenings still cool off) This weekend though our highs are only reaching 80 which makes for a beautiful weekend. This is especially nice for Easter and our family Easter picnic at my Mom's tomorrow.

So here are some April happenings....

Sydnee has started back to her life guarding job. So far she will be at the Fort De Soto State Park this year. I laughed because last year when she was put at the "Fort" she was upset because she preferred Clearwater Sand Key Park. Then after about a month she was put back at the "Key" and was disappointed. I know she will love it either way she just has to get used to it.

My Grandmother celebrated another B-day. How lucky am I to be 41 and still have my Grandmother. I had my Great grandmother until I was 29 I hope my girls will be so lucky.

I am having gum surgery on the 25th of the month. I'm kind of nervous about this and hope it goes well. It's just grafting surgery on two teeth. I've done some reading and while it's kind of painful it heals pretty quickly. I'm just such a wimp when it comes to pain. (remember the 3rd degree sprained foot) Wish me luck...

I want an Iphone just so I can have an instagram account. I think that they are pretty cool.

Well, I better get off this couch and get moving McKenlee has a softball game this morning.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and a very Blessed Easter with their families.

No comments: