Friday, May 11, 2012

Paint the house, check!!!

Our house is finally repainted. We can cross another thing off our to do list. Whenever I mention to anyone "yes, we finally got the house painted." My husband pipes in "WE? there is no WE about it." Because I must admit I had nothing to do with it. I was busy with softball games with McKenlee and a college graduation party for our friend's daughter. (all according to my evil plan lol) We were exceptionally proud of Natalie though she worked all day with her Dad and did a fantastic job. We rented a sprayer from Home Depot this time and it made all the difference in the world. Dave had the actual painting part done he said in about three hours. The trim of course and the prep is what takes so long. Our new neighbor also came over and spent the whole second day with Dave helping him. What a great guy and he used to be a professional painter before he retired so he really gave Dave some great pointers. We are very pleased and think it looks great. Of course, now the front shrub area looks really bad and needs to be redone soon. We are just not real successful with plants so this time we are going to skip the flowering bushes and just get something that is green and hearty. Anyway, we are really pleased what do you think???



1 comment:

Mama's Mumbo Jumbo said...

I think it looks awesome!!! Great job Dave and crew! ;)