Friday, November 2, 2012

Halloween Fun...

Halloween here on Elmhurst was a blast. I filled a crock pot with taco meat and spread out all the fixins. Our friends brought cupcakes for dessert and we filled bowls with candy for the trick or treats. The girls painted and carved their pumpkins, very last minute. (I was starting to worry they were not going to get around to it.) Our friends and neighbors came over and after eating we headed outside to enjoy the evening. What's nice about having older kids now is they go trick or treating with their friends so for several years now I have just gotten to pass out candy to the kids. I love it. I love seeing all the children and their darling costumes. Here are some photos from our evening.
Natalie (my school girl) and her friends.

My friend Jenn's daughter's Minnie and Little Unicorn.

The kids hanging out after the trick or treating.

The pumpkins, McKenlee wanted to paint her pumpkin this year.

Me and Minnie passing out candy.

McKenlee and Megan cowgirls.

McKenlee and her friends.

The Drama Queen and Vampire (my friend and neighbor Marianne) passing out candy.

Our friends Robbye and Ludo and their daughter Aidan who have trick or treated
with us every year since Aidan was a baby and I babysat her.

Aidan and I with our annual picture in front of the tree.


No comments: