Thursday, April 11, 2013

My next chapter...

Tomorrow is my last day as a home day care provider.  I have a new job.

 I can't believe I just typed that.

 I have a new job outside my home, talking with adults, where I will dress up, and wear make up, and take a shower before nap time.  (I realize I could of done three of these five things in my current job but I didn't, please don't judge. LOL )

Starting Monday April 15th I will be an Admissions Coordinator for a rehabilitation center.  I am so excited about this opportunity.  I cannot wait to start my next chapter.  I can't believe how everything has fallen into  place.  I always said I wanted to get a job when McKenlee started high school.  McKenlee will start high school in four months.  I was able to find wonderful day care homes for my three full timers and even my part timer.  That was so important to me I wanted to make sure that my littles were well taken care of.

I'm excited and looking forward to these new challenges.  I am excited about all the new things I am going to learn.  I'm excited that I will be working with families helping them find the right fit for their loved ones.

This is going to be fantastic, yay me!!!!!

2 comments:

The Carters said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting. I'm sure it was hard to let go of your little ones, but it will be great to go on this new adventure.

Can't wait to hear about it!!

Driving three Prince Girls said...

Thanks Shannon I'm really looking forward to it. :)