Sunday, February 2, 2014

Plodding Along, Plodding Along...

Things around here are just plodding along.  Our weather has been kind of yuck, rainy and cold for us.  I have been feeling kind of yuck, I got the cold my co-workers have been passing around.  I've been working a lot of hours so by the time I get home it's dinner, a little T.V, and then bed.  I haven't been eating all that great.  I am usually a huge fruit and veggie eater because I am usually on a diet.  These past few weeks not so much.  My house is clean but a few areas could use a deep clean I'm just not real motivated. Bottom line is really just

 I'M IN A FUNK.

I need some inspiration.  We are going on vacation the end of March.  We are heading to Hilton Head, S.C.  From what I understand it is just hours away from Savannah, Ga so our plan is to visit there too.  I'm really looking forward to it I hope we have good weather.

Well, I m going to go try to get out of my funk.

Enjoy your Sunday...

1 comment:

The Carters said...

You'll love Savanah!! Take one of the tours to learn more about the city.

I used to go to Hilton Head each year as a babysitter for one of my mom's friends. Do you golf? Lots of golfing around there :)

It's the blah weather - it gets me in a funk too. So ready for some sort of warm weather!