Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sunday, Sunny Sunday...

It is gorgeous today. Sunny and cool, but not to cool. The girls are outside playing softball with the neighborhood kids. ( I am keeping my fingers crossed that I don't end up with a broken window. The Englishman made them use a tennis ball instead of a softball for better odds) We just signed them up for softball yesterday (the two younger ones) and they are so excited. They have never played softball before so it should be interesting. Of course softball is just as expensive as other sports by the time you buy the bat, the glove and the helmet. Luckily we already had cleats from soccer. If we didn't have kids we would be rich. LOL (and very selfish and bored.... hmm that sounds nice) (Just Kidding) Soccer Girl is sailing today with my Aunt it is the perfect day for it. Guess what I have on the agenda LAUNDRY, LAUNDRY and more LAUNDRY. Doesn't that sound like fun????

No comments: