Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Year



Well, here we are back to life. School is back in and I am back to work. New Years Eve was a blast. Here are some pictures. I love the one of some of the kids with their "pretend" champagne toast. I even bought them the little plastic champagne flutes and let them use my wine charms to keep track of their cup. While it was wonderful being off it is kind of nice to get back to our routine. I missed my little one's like crazy and was so surprised when no one cried for their Mommy's this morning. I guess that means they missed me too (or each other) LOL Our weather has been beautiful, of course I would prefer that it be a little cooler (my air conditioning is still on). Just trying to keep up with my New Years Resolution to be more organized. I have tried the losing weight thing a million times in the past so I don't bother anymore. Don't get me wrong, I am always trying. Anyway, I realized that I lose a lot of time because I am not organized. If I would learn to get organized things would go smoother and I would not feel as stressed and I would not spend so much time looking for things. I can't tell you the amount of time I have lost looking for something I have misplaced. It is soooo frustrating. So that is this years resolution. Wish me luck I will need it.....................

No comments: