Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Just a few mentionables.....

Our lives have been pretty ordinary lately which is good, very good. I like ordinary. So I am just going to list a few things so I don't go to long between posts as I believe I was just bragging about how I have managed to blog for a year....LOL

Took Mighty Mouth to the Otolaryngologist (I love typing and using that word it makes me feel so smart, yes I can spell it without looking lol ) He said that her ear looked BEAUTIFUL his words exactly although probably not capitalized. I can finally say the saga of the left ear is over!!!!!

Mighty Mouth and Miss Priss had their first softball game for fall ball and they won 9 to 4. Mighty Mouth pitched all four innings. Miss Priss hit every time up to bat. Mighty Mouth struck out a couple times but when it really counted she nailed it... It was funny to because she had a full count at the time and I was really hoping for a ball so she could at least take a base. Silly Mom I am, it was a lesson on having faith!!!!


We had Miss Priss's birthday party this past Saturday; six pre teens for a Scary Movie, Popcorn, Pizza, Candy, Cake and a photo frame craft. It was Silly, Giggly, Wiggly, and a whole lot of fun...

Taking Soccer girl to the Dr. today for a probable UTI. Bummer, it's always something right??

Getting ready for Halloween at the end of the month. My sister is hosting a pumpkin Carving Party and we will have everyone here on Halloween for trick or treating....Mighty Mouth is going to be a lady bug her costume is as cute as a button. Not sure what Miss Priss will be yet.....

Still waiting for some cooler weather we are suppose to have record highs this week. Come one Northern friends share some of your cool weather.......

Have a great week!!!!!!

No comments: