Monday, January 9, 2012

Back to school College Girl.....

Sydnee left yesterday to go back to school. It was so much fun having her home. I didn't realize how much I missed her until she was back. It was so nice to have her here. I know they probably won't admit it but I know her sister's loved having her home too. She really enjoyed her cruise with my niece who is here right now from England they had a blast. My niece also did her hair and put extensions in it. They look great I couldn't get over how easy they were to put in and how natural they look. Makes me wonder how many other women with beautiful hair I have admired in the past were really wearing extensions. She of course loves them because she has never been able to have long hair. Poor Sydnee her hair for whatever reason has never grown longer than her shoulders. She even tried taking hair vitamins when she was younger to help it along and it just never worked. But my girl has hair now....







No comments: