Sunday, February 24, 2013

Happenings at our house...



My niece Kerry and her friend Emma are flying in from England on Thursday.  We are very excited and can't wait to see her.

Sydnee was home this weekend to take her lifeguard test.  Every year she has to do a timed run, a timed swim, and a mock rescue.  The run always stresses her out. (a mile in under 8 minutes)  the last two years she has had to do it twice but today my girl passed it the first time.  GO SYDNEE!!!

I am doing a 10K on Sunday with the same friends we did the Turkey Trot.  Looking forward to it because my niece, her friend, and my girls are doing it with me.  Also looking forward to it because it will be cool this weekend.  This weekend was warm and humid and after my six miles today I was SOAKING wet.  I hate that!!!

Sydnee leaves for Las Vegas for a week with my Aunt Sharon next Sunday and she is so excited.  I'm excited for her. They will be seeing the grand canyon.  The grand canyon is on my bucket list and I'm a little jealous that she will be seeing it before me. LOL

McKenlee and I leave for our cruise a week from Thursday.  Really excited about that.

My 20 miles a week is going strong.  That darn scale still isn't moving yet but hopefully soon.

That is all.....


1 comment:

Mandy said...

Sounds like you have a fun weekend planned. I'm jealous of your daughter seeing the Grand Canyon, too! :)