Saturday, July 13, 2013

Girls night out...

Last night we went to our local theater to watch a stage production of "Lost at Sea."

 Charlotte is very into Theater back in France and I thought it would be fun to get in a little local culture.

 We decided it would be a girls night because Dave showed no interest in joining us. Imagine that!!! LOL

 Originally, Sydnee was going to join us but after working all day she was really exhausted so I called my friend and asked if I could take her 4 year old daughter with us. I'm so glad we did because Emma loved it and we really enjoyed having her with us.

 The play was really cute and we had a nice time. After we made a quick stop for ice cream and headed home.

 Today we are heading to Dunellon to spend the day on the Rainbow River. I better run and wake up some very sleepy girls.

 Have a great Saturday.
Outside the theater.  

In our seats waiting for the show to start.


Emma wanted her picture taken with her favorite pirate.  The "girl" pirate of course.



No comments: