1. It's close to home so it's a very inexpensive vacation. No high gas bill or plane tickets.
2. Because it is local we always have a lot of friends and family come visit us.
3. It's beach front and a corner unit so from every window and balcony you have a view of the ocean. It's awesome.
4. It's such a relaxing vacation because you are not trying to see everything in case you might not ever visit again. We live here so we've seen it all we just spend the week chilling on the beach.
5. IT'S THE BEACH, NEED I SAY MORE!! LOL
|My gorgeous mermaids in the complex pool.|
|Dave and I on one of our morning walks. We walked the beach every morning except one. (because someone had to be a big kid and had an unsuccessful attempt at skim boarding and rolled his ankle)|
|The older girls boyfriends came to visit. Here is Natalie and her boyfriend Thor|
|The girls also had lots of friends visit too. Here is Sydnee with her friend Katie.|
|Sydnee and her boyfriend Matt.|
|McKenlee's two BFF's Marissa and Hannah.|
|McKenlee and my niece Hannah. Those silly glasses were a hit can you tell? LOL|
|We rented or should I say Dave and the girls rented wave runners.|
Falling off a wave runner in the middle of the ocean is not anything I'm interested in. LOL
|Dinner at a seaside restaurant.|
|View at the restaurant it was on the inter coastal.|
|Little fish that Natalie caught with just her hands. I was kind of impressed. LOL|
|Itty Bitty puffer fish Natalie also caught.|
|View from the balcony.|
|Marissa and McKenlee.|
|The week was spent with our toes in the sand.|
|My beautiful niece loves the beach.|
|Every evening we headed down to the beach after dinner to watch the sunset.|
|Natalie and I sporting our slightly pink shoulders.|
|Natalie showing Hannah the little coquina.|