Monday, August 6, 2012

My girl turns Nineteen...

My oldest turned 19 on Saturday. As per family tradition she got to pick her favorite dinner and we had a family party. Which inevitably got big like all our get together's do. LOL By the time we had our family and some extra friends we had a houseful for dinner but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Sydnee giving her Nanny a Thank You kiss.

Of course I made the B-Day girl wear a B-Day hat..

Sydnee and her boyfriend Matt with my niece sporting the bow from Matt's gift.

Dave and I with Sydnee showing off her new camera.

Sydnee and her BFF Jacqueline.

Cheesy smiles..

Me and my gorgeous B-day Girl..


Sydnee and her friend and room mate Katie who got her an adorable home made apron.
 So she can cook lots of  meals in their new apartment.

No comments: