Wednesday, August 22, 2012

McKenlee's First day of school.

School started on Monday around these parts and here is a picture of McKenlee on the first day of school. This is her last year of middle school before joining her sister in high school next year. I don't have a picture of Natalie and I am embarrassed to tell you why. It will show once and for all why I will never receive a "Mother of the Year" award. Natalie leaves for school at 6:30 A.M. Yup, that's right I said 6:30 A.M

 I (bowing my head in shame) was not up. Dave takes her to school in the mornings so I was sound asleep. I do vaguely recall a shout out from under the covers that resembled "have a great first day honey, yawn" But no, I was not conscious enough to take a picture. (please don't judge me) LOL Maybe next year when they are both leaving at the same time I will force (see: dragging, kicking and screaming) myself to get up and snap a quick few so I can get back in the running for that award I am working so hard to receive. :)
McKenlee and her friend and neighbor Megan on the first day of 8th grade.

No comments: