Wednesday, September 12, 2012

And babies make five...

We have two Hamsters.  Their names are Charlie and Lola.  When we first got them we knew there was a chance that they were not the same sex.  The pet store tried to give us two girls but couldn't guarantee that's what we had. (Robo hamsters are very small and very hard to sex.)  I worried for the first couple months that we might end up finding little ones in the cage.  After 6 months had passed I assumed we were in the clear.  Well you know what happens when you assume.  LOL   Last night Natalie excitedly came out of her room exclaiming  "Mom, we have babies"  Our little Lola had become a Mommy to 3 little wigglies. (She had 4 but unfortunately one didn't make it)  I am not sure how this will go.  She is a first time Mom and from what I read sometimes that is not good but we will hope for the best.  I will keep you posted....




No comments: