Saturday, September 8, 2012

Saturday Morning rendition of GOOD and BAD...

GOOD:

1.  I have a Saturday with nothing on the agenda.
2.  There is a nice breeze today which will keep the heat at bay.
3.  My house is relatively clean.  All laundry is mostly done.
4.  The house is very quiet.  This is probably due to only one of my children being home.
5.  Facebook, I love Facebook.  Yes, I admitted it.  I think it is because I am  innately nosy.
6.  I only had to spend $127.00 at the grocery store yesterday.  This is because I am well stocked from previous weeks but still I ONLY SPENT $127.00.
7.  Had a nice phone call with my college girl this morning about things.  It was nice to catch up.
8.  Last night Dave and I had our Friday night date night.  We haven't had one in a long time.  It was nice.
9.  My elderly Uncle is in the hospital and was not expected to make it.  Now the Dr's say he should recover it will just be a long recovery.
10. I still have approx 5 months until the 1/2 marathon.

BAD:

1.  My Natalie is not feeling well today.
2.  We decided to paint McKenlee's room.  I hate painting.
3.  It is still so hot in Florida, I wish the weather would cool down just a little.
4.  The UCF Knights lost to to Ohio State. (It's funny I never used to care, now we watch the games.)
5.   I have to furniture shop for McKenlee's room and I am not looking forward to it.  Mostly because I really don't want to spend the money.  I'm trying so hard not to spend money, it's so hard.
6.  Natalie can't remember the password to her old computer that we set up in the family room which means it is totally in-operable right now.  I am not exactly sure what to do about that.
7.   My friend is leaving on vacation for a week on Tuesday.  She is the Mom I hang with in the day with my little guys.  (Story Time, Gymnastics, Play Dates) She is the friend that keeps me sane with two one year olds.  I am going to miss her while she is gone.  
8.  My cat is insisting on scratching the front door frame no matter what I do.  Looks like I will be sanding, wiping, painting and repeating for awhile.
9.  Our garage freezer stopped working I hope we can fix it.
10. I only have approx 5 months until the 1/2 marathon I have to get it together if I am going to be able to do it.

No comments: